Average “Fill and Bill” Staffing vs. a Powerhouse Workforce Recruiting Solution
Over time, the recruiting and staffing industry has evolved benchmark performance measures which are standard in the industry. Processes including screening, interviewing, and testing that were once unique are now commonplace. The true challenge to you as a customer is to identify an organization that goes beyond “filling the order” and provides value to your organization by providing candidates that are not only a fit in terms of skill set but also an asset in terms of culture. SOLID Personnel’s Recruiting Process System ensures a match with job requirements and with your company’s culture. Our process is unique to our company and was developed over many years by our leadership team. We go the extra mile for our clients to get the job done.
SOLID Personnel’s service options include:
Temporary hires to support critical projects, variable resource needs and temporary openings.
- *Many companies turn to temporary employees to staff their companies. If you are in between jobs, new to town, a recent graduate or just want to work – when you want to – consider the benefits of temporary/contract employment:
- Earn a paycheck while you continue to job search!
- Each temporary position is an opportunity to gain new skills and experience
- Stay busy! Working while you “job search” boosts your confidence and improves your interviewing skills
Temp-to-hire personnel to provide a transition period or to respond to business growth.
- *Sometimes it is the expectation of the employer that if the temporary employee is successful in a role the temp will be hired by the company:
- Companies find Temp-to-Hire a practical arrangement to determine a true “fit” before offering a temporary employee a full-time positions.
Direct-hire placements for key individuals who will make an immediate and lasting positive impact.
- *Some employers prefer the Direct Hire approach to filling a position:
- The client will interview a prescreened selection of candidates and make an offer of employment
Value-added services such as pay rolling, skills testing, background checks and drug screening.